Adipex for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adipex for 2015

I really want to lose weight and reach my goal this year and am debating going to my doctor to try to get adipex. I do like my current supplement, but if adipex will work better, I’m not sure if that would be better for me. Has anyone tried it with luck?

I haven't tried it, but personally if what you are taking now is working for you, I wouldn't switch it. The harsher diet pills will put you at greater risk of side effects. It may be better to lose and manage your weight steadily than to add a new pill into the mix. If you really think that you need something more, however, definitely discuss it with your doctor.

Comment

I know a friend who has tried it with some success, but he said that some of the side effects were brutal. I have heard others have taken it and were happy with it. I think its effectiveness can really only be determined on a case by case basis. It may be exactly what you need to lose weight, it may not be all that effective or it could be your worst nightmare. Hammer it all out with your doctor and find out what he/she thinks about your decision. That said, I do agree with ChristySmiles, if what you are currently doing is working I'd stick with it, even if it means it will take a longer time to lose the weight. Usually an adjustment in exercise and diet will help speed up the process more than an adjustment in diet pills.

Comment

I personally recommend you stick with the supplement you are taking if you like it. It is sometimes tempting to try the prescription drug options, but they do come with bigger risks and you might find that they really aren't worth it in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Thank you for the advice, ChristySmiles, Jokerzwild, and Speeddemon. It’s really helped me to make up my mind. I think you’re all correct. I’ll just stick with what is working for me right now. Even if it’s not as powerful as Adipex, at least I’m not bothered by side effects and it is making a difference.

I guess I should have just known that would be the right decision. I really wanted the opinions of other people to tell me that I was doing the right thing. Thanks again, guys!

Comment

Working...
          X