fat loss injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat loss injections

Do fat loss injections work. Either the prescription ones or the ones from dr Bernstein, etc?

I don't know about the prescription ones but I personally feel that dr. bernstein's way of dieting is horrific. You can't do that to your body and expect the weight to stay off. Once you're done this extreme dieting, you aren't prepared for keeping it off

Comment

I don't know but that honestly sounds scary and even if they did work, would you have to take them for the rest of your life? What exactly is their purpose in the long-run? Personally, I think it's not a good idea to inject yourself unless you've hit some extreme point.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
        I don't know but that honestly sounds scary and even if they did work, would you have to take them for the rest of your life? What exactly is their purpose in the long-run? Personally, I think it's not a good idea to inject yourself unless you've hit some extreme point.
        I feel that way, too, Freddy. I feel like it really isn't something sustainable. Ya, you could get the weight off maybe if they work temporarily but it's not like you're going to be able to do that forever. How could that be better than a good diet pill and then you're not having to inject yourself. That just sounds crazy to me. It's amazing what some of us are willing to do to lose weight. Shows how hard it really is, don't you think?

Comment

Working...
        X