tape worm pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tape worm pills

I have to ask: tape worm diet pills…they’re not actually tape worms, right?

They are actually. Believe it or not but if you take those pills you are ingesting tape worms. Seriously avoid this.

Comment

Authentic tape worm diet pills contain the eggs of a tape worm. Ingesting these eggs will lead to the growth of a tape worm in your intestines where the worm will live and feed off the nutrients you eat. The theory is that the tape worm will help you lose weight by reducing the amount of fat and calories digested by your body. Eventually, once you've reach your ideal weight you take a deworming pill to flush the parasite out of your body.

The reality is that while you may lose weight if you have a tape worm this parasite does a heck of a lot more than just cause weight loss. It sucks up your nutrients, which means that your body isn't receiving a proper dose of the nutrients it requires to function at optimal health. This is actually a dangerous practice and is also 100% illegal in the US and very gross I might add...

That said, there are also tape worm diet pills that are sold which don't actually contain eggs. They're just labeled that way to make a person think they're ingesting one. Either way, just stay away from these pills - placebo or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Authentic tape worm diet pills contain the eggs of a tape worm. Ingesting these eggs will lead to the growth of a tape worm in your intestines where the worm will live and feed off the nutrients you eat. The theory is that the tape worm will help you lose weight by reducing the amount of fat and calories digested by your body. Eventually, once you've reach your ideal weight you take a deworming pill to flush the parasite out of your body.

The reality is that while you may lose weight if you have a tape worm this parasite does a heck of a lot more than just cause weight loss. It sucks up your nutrients, which means that your body isn't receiving a proper dose of the nutrients it requires to function at optimal health. This is actually a dangerous practice and is also 100% illegal in the US and very gross I might add...

That said, there are also tape worm diet pills that are sold which don't actually contain eggs. They're just labeled that way to make a person think they're ingesting one. Either way, just stay away from these pills - placebo or not.
        Well said, Speeddemon. This is a disgusting type of product and it is fully illegal, as you said. I think it's shameful that companies - both the scams and the ones selling the authentic product - would subject people to this knowing that it's a parasite that can cause harm and that this is in no way a healthy long term weight loss solution. Furthermore, it's not necessarily easy to get rid of tapeworms. They don't just go away after some weight has been lost. They can become increasingly problematic and it takes serious medication to eliminate them.

Comment

It makes me really sad that anyone would sell this to people and that someone would be desperate enough to subject themselves to a parasite in order to lose weight

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
            It makes me really sad that anyone would sell this to people and that someone would be desperate enough to subject themselves to a parasite in order to lose weight
            I feel the same way. That's sad on 2 levels. That people would be horrible enough to sell it and that people would be desperate enough to buy.

Comment

I honestly thought this thread was a joke until I investigated tape worm pills for weight loss. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised that this exists...but seriously man, that's just nasty and awful. Beyond being unable to imagine taking it, I can't believe people would sell it ...

Comment

Working...
              X