Is any coffee healthy other than black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is any coffee healthy other than black

I know putting sugar or heavy cream into coffee isn't healthy, but is there anything you can add to coffee to keep it healthy or are they all bad for you?

Adding cinnamon is still healthy. no extra calories but it gives a nice richness and almost sweetness. Probably a tablespoon or two of oat milk (unsweetened) won't add benefits but also won't take away.

Comment

you can add milk, just don't go for cream. A bit of zero-cal sweetener is fine too as long as you're not dumping in one packet after the next. Better than sugar!

Comment

It's not healthy but it does have some benefits. Keep sweeteners and dairy out of it - and skip that horrible butter addition too for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
          I know putting sugar or heavy cream like it into coffee isn't healthy, but is there anything you can add to coffee to keep it healthy or are they all bad for you?
          I heard that there are powder creamer that suits people who are on the keto diet, it is probably healthy. Also it is possible to put some honey in the coffee - there are some sugar, but it is better than adding the real sugar anyway
          Last edited by Donnyy; 10-21-2022, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnyy View Post

I heard that there are powder creamer that suits people who are on the keto diet, it is probably healthy. Also it is possible to put some honey in the coffee - there are some sugar, but it is better than adding the real sugar anyway
            Think the same could be said about maple syrup (the real stuff) as honey?

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post

Think the same could be said about maple syrup (the real stuff) as honey?
              Maybe it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Donnyy View Post

Maybe it is!
                That sounds like an amazing (and expensive) coffee...I think I want to try that out!

Comment

Working...
                X