Good Couscous reciepe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Couscous reciepe

Hi everyone. I'm running out of good couscous recipe ideas. Does anyone have anything they could recommend? I like to keep it vegetarian, but I don't mind cheese. Thanks

Hmm...have u ever tried baked couscous with summer squash & herbs? Its really really tasty and flavorful & isnt 2 fattening. I put the link 2 the recipe in case ur interested http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/bake...r-squash-herbs

Comment

Do you eat eggs? If you do, add a raw egg to a bowl of prepared couscous. add in some pan fried mushrooms and red peppers and make little patties out of it. Fry them until they are cooked through and crispy on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Do you eat eggs? If you do, add a raw egg to a bowl of prepared couscous. add in some pan fried mushrooms and red peppers and make little patties out of it. Fry them until they are cooked through and crispy on the outside

That actually sounds pretty easy and not half bad. Thanks for the suggestion Bean.

Comment

Try mixing it with cottage cheese and your favorite veggies!

Comment

Thank you for the recipes babybuttons and bean! I'll be sure to give those a try

Comment

Working...
            X