Cut out added sugar and you will crave it less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut out added sugar and you will crave it less

Did you know that when you eat a lot of sugar, you eat more and carve more of it? This is extremely counter productive for weight loss and it is also not good for your health. For those of you who feel like you can't cut your sugar cravings, consider this. If you reduce the amount of added sugar in your diet, eventually you will start to crave it less. You may not think this isn't true, but try it for a week or two and you will be amazed at what happens. By the way, when I mean cut out the added sugar, I mean stop putting additional sugar on cereal, in your drinks, stay away from foods and beverages with high sugar content (i.e pop, juice, cookies, pre-made frozen dinners, etc.). Also, don't replace sugar with sweeteners. Those aren't good for you either.

This is true. I did this about a month ago and my cravings have significantly gone down. Another good idea is if you drink liquids high in sugar (such as Juice) water it down. This will cut out some of the sugar but you still get some of the flavor.

Comment

Yes, u will crave less sugar when u eat less. Concentrate on getting most of ur sugar from natural sources like fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        Yes, u will crave less sugar when u eat less. Concentrate on getting most of ur sugar from natural sources like fruits.
        I couldn't agree more. If you want something sweet, eat something that Nature provides. Don't just grab something filled with refined and processed sugars. You're just making yourself an addict to the unhealthy products corporations are creating specifically to get you hooked, regardless of your health. You'll find that when you avoid sugary products, your energy flow will improve and you'll feel better, more energized, and have more stamina afterward, instead of just being hyper and crashing.

Comment

Working...
        X