Green Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Tea

Is green tea really good for you? I've heard a lot of mixed things about it. Some people swear by it and say that it's the best tea you can drink and offers lots of nutritional benefits and can also be effective for weight loss. Is any of that true?

It's very good for you. There is research to show it helps with weight loss but it has a lot of other health benefits, too, like antioxidants.

Comment

Green Tea is supposed to be really good for your health and there have been studies (though not enough to actually provide solid enough proof) that green tea can help improve fat burning and boost metabolism, especially when combined with exercise. It's also loaded with antioxidants, which are really good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristySmiles View Post
        Green Tea is supposed to be really good for your health and there have been studies (though not enough to actually provide solid enough proof) that green tea can help improve fat burning and boost metabolism, especially when combined with exercise. It's also loaded with antioxidants, which are really good for you.
        I think the same thing. That green tea is great for you so even if it doesn't work for one thing for you, it will still give you a lot of benefits in other areas. It can't hurt to take it!

Comment

We should all drink more green tea for health, regardless of whether or not it burns fat

Comment

Looks like I'll be drinking more green tea from now on LOL. I think you've said it best, Bonnie

Comment

Working...
            X