Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad will Christmas dinner be for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad will Christmas dinner be for me?

I just want to eat whatever I want on Christmas. It’s just one day. How bad is it going to set me back? I mean I’m going to have all the cookies and other desserts. I’m going to eat a huge dinner. I might even eat fudge as a part of my breakfast. Will I be able to burn it off by the end of 2017?

Honestly, Bethie pigging out on one day - no matter how many calories you eat - isn't going to set you back. That said, it can only be for that one day. If you aren't careful with your diet the rest of the time, that's when you'll start to see problems.

Comment

Oh yeah, you'll be able to burn it off! Just like TroyBurger said, one day isn't going to to do you in. The hardest part is going to be all the other days lol

Comment

Sure you'll burn it off Bethie. I'm with everyone else on this one. Have a great day and eat whatever you want! Start with fudge and end with fudge if that's how you want to do it. You've got 364 other days to watch what you eat, you might as well have a great Christmas! Speaking of which, have a wonderful holiday. I hope you get everything you asked for. You deserve it

Comment

Just go for it. Try not to eat so much you don't feel good but let yourself enjoy the one day. if you can't do that sort of thing then what's the point? You will just quit on trying to lose weigh tbecause you'll feel like your'e losing out on everything. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
            Just go for it. Try not to eat so much you don't feel good but let yourself enjoy the one day. if you can't do that sort of thing then what's the point? You will just quit on trying to lose weigh tbecause you'll feel like your'e losing out on everything. Merry Christmas!

That's exactly it Whirlybird, if you can't just let go and enjoy yourself every once in a while, you'll just be miserable and for what? I hope you had a merry christmas, too, Bethie and I think if you feel like letting go on New Year's Eve, too, you should go for it lol!

Comment

Exactly. I did haha. Happy New Year to you all. I hope yours was as fun as mine

Comment

Working...
              X