What to expect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to expect!

I'm really psyched about trying this diet pill. Has anyone taken it? What should I expect? I'm looking for something that will help with energy. Do you think this would be good for me?

It depends on how you're dieting. If you're already cutting back calories and exercising, then ya. It'll give you energy and focus and all that with an all natural ingredients list. How are you trying to lose weight?

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
      It depends on how you're dieting. If you're already cutting back calories and exercising, then ya. It'll give you energy and focus and all that with an all natural ingredients list. How are you trying to lose weight?
      That's what I was wondering! I agree through it can be helpful as long as your doing your part

Comment

I'll hop on the same train as everyone else. It depends on what diet you're following. Most of the healthy ones - the ones you wouldn't be embarassed to tell your doctor you're doing - will probably go with it just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          I'll hop on the same train as everyone else. It depends on what diet you're following. Most of the healthy ones - the ones you wouldn't be embarassed to tell your doctor you're doing - will probably go with it just fine.
          LOL I loved that you said that because it's so true. Why is it that we don't want to admit some of the things that we do to our doctors? I guess its because we're already anticipating what they'll say and we fear the judgment LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post

LOL I loved that you said that because it's so true. Why is it that we don't want to admit some of the things that we do to our doctors? I guess its because we're already anticipating what they'll say and we fear the judgment LOL
            I agree. But most of the time we're embarrassed to tell our doctors things, it's because we're afraid we're not doing the right thing. We know we shouldn't be doing the cabbage soup diet or we should be exercising more or whatever the case, but real life is different than that. We don't want the judgment of an expert when we know we're probably not making the right choices...or we definitely know we're not making the right choices.

Comment

Working...
            X