Didn't these used to be green?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't these used to be green?

I was just looking at 3G Burn to think about ordering and these are white capsules. Is it just me or didn't they used to be green? I'm sure it doesn't matter or anything, but am I remembering the wrong ones?

Not sure. Was it just the bottle that was green and the pills were white? If they used to be green, it would just have been the capsule that changed color not the ingredients. Probably doesn't change anything.

Comment

We're they green and white once? Either way, MadMike is right. It doesn't matter what color the pills are. As long as the formula is the same, they could be hot pink with yellow polka dots. It doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        I was just looking at 3G Burn to think about ordering and these are white capsules. Is it just me or didn't they used to be green? I'm sure it doesn't matter or anything, but am I remembering the wrong ones?
        I think you're right. I remember them being distinctly green in fact. I wonder why they changed the color?

Comment

That's funny, I didn't even notice. Did they always have the red band in the middle? Were they always made by the same company?

Comment

I did some hunting on Google and found an old photo. (I was curious...and I'm bored haha) They did used to be a lime green color and they've always been made by the same company. I guess it just updated its look. I like the white. Who needs the extra dyes?

Comment

Working...
            X