Energy really does make a difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy really does make a difference

i've been really struggling with sleep lately (that's another separate problem I'm working on) and it has made it so so so hard to keep up with my good eating. I can still get for a daily walk, and as long as it's a fast walk, I've accepted that it's good enough for now, but the eating is the hard part. When I'm really tired every day,I don't even feel like myself. I don't want to cook. I don't even want to take something out of the freezer and put it in the oven. Even ordering in is too much work. So I just grab whatever is ready. I'll take two pieces of bread - or three or four - some chips, an apple, and whatever else needs zero prep. I decided that I should try giving myself a bit of energy. OMG 3G burn just peps me up enough to be me again. I'm not the most motivated chef, but at least Im doing things in the kitchen again. It does make a difference. I had my doubts about energy translating to weight loss but I know this will help me.

Glad to hear it! I know exactly what you mean when you don't have enough energy to do stuff, life is seriously impossible and I just don't feel motivated for anything!! I'm happy you've found something that works for you. If I ever get that way again, I might just give this pill a try to help me stay on track with my weight loss.

Comment

Energy makes all the difference in the world! Glad you found something that works for you, Bethie. I've heard good things about 3GBurn. Might give it a try myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Energy makes all the difference in the world! Glad you found something that works for you, Bethie. I've heard good things about 3GBurn. Might give it a try myself.
        Thanks Speeddemon. If you do try it, I hope you share what you think. I like that it's an all natural formula. I know that's not a top priority for you, but it was a selling point for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

Thanks Speeddemon. If you do try it, I hope you share what you think. I like that it's an all natural formula. I know that's not a top priority for you, but it was a selling point for me.
          I will let you know what I think about it if I give it a try. Yup, you know me well. All natural isn't my thing LOL. I just want something that works hahaha.

Comment

Working...
          X