Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all natural diet pills better for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all natural diet pills better for you?

One of the reasons that I'm interested in taking 3GBurn is that it is an all-natural formula. Does this make it safer and better for you compared to other diet pills that are not all-natural ingredients?

It doesn't necessarily make it better and safer. There are synthetic ingredients that are highly studied and that are safe and effective, too. It's more of a personal choice thing.

Comment

I prefer them. I'm not sure why. Maybe i'm falling for marketing. More likely it's because I find it easier to look into an ingredient with a normal sounding name than I do an ingredient with one of those long and complex chemical names. Even if they're all the same, if I can understand one better than the other, I"m going with the one I understand

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        It doesn't necessarily make it better and safer. There are synthetic ingredients that are highly studied and that are safe and effective, too. It's more of a personal choice thing.
        Thank you for saying so. That's exactly what I want to know. I think I will choose this product, because I am trying to make a conscious effort to choose more natural products and ingredients.

Comment

Working...
        X