Is 3G BURN gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 3G BURN gone?

Can't find it on the website. Is it sold out or gone?

Good question, I don't see it anymore either. I wonder if it's sold out.

Comment

Looks like they must be sold out of those and the keto ones, too. Don't see them on the website anymore. DId you see they have an immunity supplement there now? Immunz. I'm tempted. WIll probably add to my next order!

Comment

3G BURN has been discontinued, but will be back with a better, very similar formula. It will be called FASTCUT. We expect the new product to become available in Fall 2021. The capsule is also going to be natural veggie instead of gelatin, so more people will be able to use FASTCUT! Intechra Health members will receive email updates once more information is available during the FASTCUT launch.

Comment

Originally posted by intechra99 View Post
          3G BURN has been discontinued, but will be back with a better, very similar formula. It will be called FASTCUT. We expect the new product to become available in Fall 2021. The capsule is also going to be natural veggie instead of gelatin, so more people will be able to use FASTCUT! Intechra Health members will receive email updates once more information is available during the FASTCUT launch.
          That's exciting! I'll try that. What should I try until then? How do I get to be a member? Is there a fee?

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

That's exciting! I'll try that. What should I try until then? How do I get to be a member? Is there a fee?
            I like Phenblue right now. It still gives you energy, but it has neopuntia, too.

Comment

Working...
            X