Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results

I started taking FenFast and so far I'm impressed. It's been two weeks and I've managed to lose 5 pounds. I'm currently following the no-diet diet and I exercise for about an hour and a half every day (I do a bit of pilates and I walk). I figured I'd just share my results and what I'm doing to make them happen in case anyone was wondering if FenFast produces results and was thinking about trying it.

Great job Janet. That's some pretty good weight loss. It's right in line with what my doc said was the right rate for losing weight (2 to 3 pounds per week). It sounds like the fenfast is helping you keep up with the walking and the dieting. Is that what it's doing? BTW, do you like the no diet diet? I just like the sound of it ha ha

Comment

Way to go Janet! It's always nice to hear success stories and hearing people being positive about their weight loss. I've found a lot of success with Fenfast, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        Great job Janet. That's some pretty good weight loss. It's right in line with what my doc said was the right rate for losing weight (2 to 3 pounds per week). It sounds like the fenfast is helping you keep up with the walking and the dieting. Is that what it's doing? BTW, do you like the no diet diet? I just like the sound of it ha ha
        MadMike - Thanks! Yes. I do like the no-diet diet. I've tried different diet programs before, but this is the one I find makes the most sense to me. It really doesn't feel like I'm on a diet at all. In fact, I eat a far more diverse range of food now than I ever did before. It's taught me a lot about making better food choices without making me feel like I'm sacrificing the things I like to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
          MadMike - Thanks! Yes. I do like the no-diet diet. I've tried different diet programs before, but this is the one I find makes the most sense to me. It really doesn't feel like I'm on a diet at all. In fact, I eat a far more diverse range of food now than I ever did before. It's taught me a lot about making better food choices without making me feel like I'm sacrificing the things I like to eat.
          That actually sounds really good. It's not easy to find a diet that is healthy, effective AND you can actually stick to it. Do you have to buy a book for it or is it an online program? How are you doing it? I'm interested in checking it out for myself.

Comment

Working...
          X