Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much water are you supposed to drink when taking these pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much water are you supposed to drink when taking these pills?

Hey, I've got a question for all your Fenfast takers or for anyone who has the answer I'm looking for. How much water do you need to drink when you take the pills? I know that it's usually important to drink a certain amount. If it's recommended you drink a full glass of water, what size of glass are they talking about? Also, does it have to be water?

I don't really know about FenFast, but with most pills, you should take it with a full glass (8oz) of water. If you have difficulty swallowing pills, I know some people take them with milk to help them go down easier. Also, you should make sure you stay well hydrated throughout the day. Hope that helps

Comment

Thanks SuzieQ. That's about what I thought.

Comment

I don't think you're supposed to take FenFast with milk, though. Aren't you supposed to take it on an empty stomach and not eat for a half hour?

Comment

I agree with PamelaPoison. You should take it with water. If you're drinking milk, your stomach is no longer "empty". Hopefully you shouldn't have too much difficulty swallowing the pill. If it's anything like TrimThin, they are really small. And, drink about an 8oz glass of water with the pill.

Comment

Working...
          X