What happens if you miss a dose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if you miss a dose?

If I forget to take the pills one day, will this mess up my progress? What do I do if I forget to take a pill?

It shouldn't mess up your progress if you only miss one day. If you forget to take the pill, don't double up on the dose. Just take the next one as scheduled and go back to your regular routine the next day.

Comment

As Janet said, don't ever double dose if you miss one. If you do miss too many it could start to effect your progress, but if it just happens every once in a while it's no big deal. Just take your next pill as is part of your routine.

Comment

Gotcha. I want double dose I'll just take the next pill at the scheduled time. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

If you forget to take a pill at your normal time and it isn't really much later than you'd usually take it, you can still take it. Like if you usually take the first one at 6:30 in the morning and you don't remember until almost 8, then you could still get away with taking it. Just don't take it if it's closer to 10 or 11 in the morning if you plan to take another one around noon, for example. You don't want to take your two pills too close together. You also don't want to take one too late in the afternoon or you might end up struggling to sleep like you've just had a coffee before bed.

Comment

Working...
          X