Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will FENFAST 375 help me run in the morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will FENFAST 375 help me run in the morning?

I'm not a morning person. The time change at the start of this week felt like it was going to kill me. I want to start running in the morning though to make sure i get in a good workout without being tired by the end of the day. Does anyone know if FENFAST 375 gives enough energy to make that happen or am I just going to feel like I'm running through tar and then give up?

I think that it will help you feel more alert to run in the morning, even if you're not a morning person. I know that not everyone responds to diet pills in the same way, but in my experience with fenfast, it has definitely given me a burst of energy that I've used to my advantage, especially for workouts. I think it's worth giving it a try to see if it does work for you. If it doesn't, they have a great return policy

Comment

Yes! It should help provide you with that extra boost that should make running easier. I'd recommend taking your run about 20 minutes or so after you take it, to give it time to start working

Comment

I agree. I think either FENFAST 375 or even another pill called TRIMTHIN X700 might help you, too. They're both great for energy. TRIMTHIN X700 is balanced for supporting physical activity and performance, so it may also appeal.

Comment

I agree with the 'todd about Trimthin x700. It's great if your focus is physical performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
            I agree with the 'todd about Trimthin x700. It's great if your focus is physical performance.
            What makes it different? I've always wondered what makes a diet pill good for exercise too. Is it just the level of energy it gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

What makes it different? I've always wondered what makes a diet pill good for exercise too. Is it just the level of energy it gives?
              The energy is a meaningful part of it. It needs to be properly balanced to give you the drive you need but without being so powerful that you end up with a rapid heartbeat, jitters, chest tension or other side effects. When you find a good one, stick with it because it's not every day you find the perfect workout performance match.

Comment

Working...
              X