How long can you take FenFast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can you take FenFast?

I'm wondering how long you can take FenFast before you should stop. Some weight loss pills can only be taken for so many weeks before it is recommended you stop or take a break before re-starting. Is it the same with these pills or can you take them indefinitely? Essentially, what I want to know is how long is it safe to take these pills?

Unless you have an adverse reaction to it, I'm pretty sure you can take FenFast for as long as you need to until you reach your desired weight loss goal. That said, I don't think this pill should become a lifestyle. It is meant to assist you in losing weight. Helping to suppress your appetite and giving you more energy allows you to make better dietary choices and exercise. Once you can maintain your weight loss you've achieved, you shouldn't need to take this pill anymore. This may take you one month or several. It really depends on what your goal is.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can take fenfast for as long as you need it to. That said, I'd work towards getting to my weight loss goal, sooner, rather than later because if you don't have to take a diet pill, why would you bother? Fenfast will work it's magic by helping you reach your goals, but from that point, you should start trying to maintain your weight on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by MeSarah View Post
        I'm pretty sure you can take fenfast for as long as you need it to. That said, I'd work towards getting to my weight loss goal, sooner, rather than later because if you don't have to take a diet pill, why would you bother? Fenfast will work it's magic by helping you reach your goals, but from that point, you should start trying to maintain your weight on your own.
        That's good advice

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Sometimes it is hard to know how long to take something when it's not really advertised.

Comment

Working...
          X