Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenfast and smoking

Is it OK to take Fenfast and smoke?

I take FenFast and I personally don't smoke, but to the best of my knowledge I don't remember reading anything about smoking being problematic with FenFast. That being said I'm certainly not a doctor, so it may be in your best bet to ask him/her. Of course, quitting smoking might be a good idea, not just for your health, but it will certainly make exercising a heck of a lot easier, as you'll have a lot of energy when you take this pill. I sure do!

Comment

I've personally never taken fenfast, but I think it might be better for you if you quit. It would be better for your health and would certainly make exercising a lot easier. Out of curiosity, are you afraid to give up smoking because you are worried about gaining weight cause you'll eat more?

Comment

Ya, I'd recommend giving up the cancer sticks. Forget about doing it just to take weight loss pills, just give it up for your health. You won't just feel better and improve your health in the long run, you'll actually look better, smell better, and stop inflicting your smoke on everyone around you.

Comment

Thank you Tony1968 and JennyR for your thoughts and advice.

Speeddemon - a very big NOT thank you for your judgemental comment :P

Comment

Janet, without sounding like I"m jumping on the judgmental don't smoke bandwagon, you might want to consider quitting before you finish your diet. The reason is that if you do quit, your metabolism will change and you'll likely gain weight unless you're already working on changing your eating habits in the right direction. If you're doing something good and healthy for your body, you might want to go all-out.

Comment

Breathing poison isn't enough? You want to swallow it so that it will dissolve into your bloodstream? All of the chemicals that you are combining is as good for you as drinking a shot of kitchen cleaner. Quit smoking, lose weight naturally, and, for that matter, switch to vinegar to clean your kitchen.

Comment

1000kilowatts- Thanks for the tip. I didn't really think about how my metabolism would be different when I smoked compared to when I don't smoke. That's really given me something to think about. And ya...I do have to go "all-out" and quit. I just wish it wasn't so difficult. Bleh

enviroTodd - Wow...and I thought Speeddemon took the cake for being King of the Judging-Janet Team. I had no idea you were his competition. Your statement only makes me want to smoke more :P

Comment

Working...
                X