FenFast before the holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FenFast before the holidays

This is a good time to get your weight loss goals in order and start pursuing your weight loss plans before the holidays kick in when it will be far more difficult to avoid all of those tasty foods. It will be far easier to have greater willpower when you have established a smart and healthy eating regimen. What does FenFast have to do with that? Well, if you're anything like me, controlling my hunger has helped me to stick to better eating habits. I find that this appetite suppressant works for me. I'm not saying everyone should take it, that's completely personal choice, but if you are looking to try an appetite suppressant, it may be worth considering.

You're right about this being a good time to get your diet in full gear. I know a lot of people wait until a couple of weeks before all of the families come over because they suddenly realize that they want to look their best, but it's better to start now, lose more weight, and get into the right habits before all of those sweet treats start the temptation!

Comment

It is a good idea to get your diet in order before the holidays. I know many people put if off until after the holidays so they can make new years resolutions, etc., but the real challenge is being able to resist over indulging on all the treats and foods you love. Knowing you have this control makes overcoming other challenges a lot easier.

Comment

Starting before the holidays is best so that you can get yoruself into the right attitude not to overindulge. Just don't be too hard on yourself. You can consider this a sort of starter diet and then kick it into full gear once the holidays are done.

Comment

Ya. I agree with all of you. Too many people put off dieting. It's not something you put off, you just do it. If you wait for an "ideal" time, that's just you stalling. As soon as you decide you need to lose weight, you figure out how you're going to do that and start the same day.

Comment

Working...
          X