Do you get results from fat burners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you get results from fat burners?

I think I’ve finally figured out how to get real results from fat burners. I was going about it all wrong. Now I make sure that I plan my workout with my pill schedule. I take the pill about an hour before a workout and I have SO much energy and it works way better.

Really? I always thought that taking the pill would help you to burn fat even if you didn't work out. It never occurred to me that I would get better results if I took it near a workout, but I guess that does make a lot of sense. Would it also be beneficial after a workout? The only reason why I'm asking that is because I don't seem to have trouble with energy while I'm working out but after I feel very lazy and sluggish. In that case, would that fat burner sort of act as a pick-me-up and still provide best results to keep fat burning and energy going after a workout?

Comment

That's interesting. Thanks for passing that on Whirlybird. I also find that I have more energy with workout after I have a bit of caffeine before them. I think you may be on to something

Comment

I agree, that's a very good idea. I try to work out in the morning (which falls through as often as it happens), so maybe with the extra tip I'll have the drive to actually do it. Awesome!

Comment

Thanks for passing that on I also think that working out in the morning is best.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
            Thanks for passing that on I also think that working out in the morning is best.
            I completely agree. It gets it over with and makes the metabolism get started early

Comment

Working...
            X