Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you take FenFast with a fat blocker would you get faster weight loss results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you take FenFast with a fat blocker would you get faster weight loss results?

can you combine FenFast with a fat blocker product? If you mixed an appetite suppressant, energy booster and fat burner with a fat blocker, wouldn't that boost weight loss benefits and results?

I don't know if that's a good idea. If Fenfast was meant to have a fat blocker in it, I'd think that the people who made it would have added those ingredients. You might want to talk to a doctor before mixing those ingredients together. You could find that whatever it is that absorbs or blocks the fat could do something strange with the diet pill formula you're already taking...then again, it could be a great idea. worth asking an expert over!

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      I don't know if that's a good idea. If Fenfast was meant to have a fat blocker in it, I'd think that the people who made it would have added those ingredients. You might want to talk to a doctor before mixing those ingredients together. You could find that whatever it is that absorbs or blocks the fat could do something strange with the diet pill formula you're already taking...then again, it could be a great idea. worth asking an expert over!

I agree with Bean. I don't think it's a good idea to mix different pills either. I mean, I get what you're thinking, but you'd be taking an awfully big risk doing that. I would also suggest talking to you doctor.

Comment

Ya, never mix pills. Either get ones that were designed to be used together or just choose the features you want the most

Comment

great! Thanks for your advice. I've decided against doing it. It was just sort of an idea I had and I was curious what you guys though

Comment

Working...
          X