FenFast 375 - Does Age Matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FenFast 375 - Does Age Matter?

I am curious if there is an age restriction on FenFast 375. For instance, prescription diet drugs are not typically meant for teens, unless instructed otherwise by the teen's doctor. I don't have a teen child and the idea of giving a teen diet pills doesn't sit well with me, but my cousin disagrees. She's thinking she might let her 16 year old daughter try FenFast 375. I completely disagree and think it's a bad idea. What are your thoughts? Do you think a person can be too young or too old to take FenFast 375?

Yes, I believe a person can be too young to take FenFast. I agree with you, M-Starkk334, I don't like the idea of teens taking diet pills either. Personally, I don't think diet pills of any kind should be recommended for anyone under the age of 18. That said, if your cousin thinks FenFast is right for her daughter, she should DEFINITELY consult with her daughter's health care provider before allowing her daughter to take these pills. I currently take FenFast and I love it. I consider it to be a fairly safe diet pill, but you still need to be careful what you ingest while you're on it and you need to take the pills as recommended or you could increase the risk of side effects. I sincerely hope that you are able to convince your cousin to consider other weight loss alternatives for her daughter.

Comment

Wow, your cousin isn't very bright is she? Tell her to take her kid to her doctor and talk about her different weight loss options. She should probably teach her daughter that taking a diet pill isn't a quick fix for being overweight and teach her the importance of building a lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and exercise.

Comment

It's a super BAD idea to let a 16 year old try FenFast. The pill is safe FOR ADULTS! It wasn't tested for children and teens, who have a different metabolism, hormone balance, and body size than adults. There are a lot of things that are different between a teenager and an adult's body (obviously) and while it could be perfectly safe, there's no way to know that. It's sick that she would want to use her own child as a guinea pig. She seriously needs to ask a doctor for help to support in her daughter's weight loss. She clearly doesn't know how to make safe decisions of that nature on her own, yet.

Comment

Yes, age does matter. I completely agree with the other posters that your cousin should talk to her daughter's doctor first before letting her take diet pills. Unless her daughter is obese and can't lose the weight through traditional diet change and exercise, diet pills should never be the answer for children or teens.

Comment

Thank you, all of you for your input. I am going to print this off and share it with my cousin, so she can see that I'm not the only one who think she needs to seriously rethink her decision.

Comment

Working...
            X