How much weight loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much weight loss?

What’s the average weight loss of a person on Fenfast? I know you can lose a lot (I heard 25 pounds a month or something) but I’m assuming that’s the most. What does a normal person lose?

I love Fenfast and I've had great results on it. Over the course of one month (the first month that I took it) I lost 16 pounds. The next month I lost around 12. I probably could have lost more if I made more adjustments to my diet and increased how much I exercised, but I was satisfied with my results. My best friend lost 10 pounds in her first month, but she doesn't exercise as much as I do. Realistically, I'd guess that the average person would lose anywhere between 10 - 20 pounds based on their diet and how much they exercise. Hope that helps!

Comment

Personally I've never tried it, but my sister took this pill and she lost 18 pounds in her first month...and I think something like 15 in her second month. She swears by it and loves it. I'm kinda sick of hearing her go on about it LOL but hopefully that'll be of some help to you.

Comment

I only lost 10 pounds when I took it. I only took it for a month. Whether or not I'm a normal person is another question hehehe

Comment

Thanks everybody! So what it looks like so far is that if I take it, then I can at least count on 10 to 20 pounds per month but that the more i put into it, the more I'll get out of it (I guess that's the same for everything).

Does everybody lose less weight in the second month than in the first month? Has anyone taken it for three months who has recorded weight loss for all three? It's not like Phentermine that gets less effective over time, is it?

Comment

I've taken Fenfast for almost three months (It'll be three months next Monday). I really like it, I find it easy to take and it really seems to work well with my lifestyle. The first month I experienced about 10 pounds of weight loss, the second I lost 15 and this month I'm going to lose about 15, too so for me it's been pretty steady. I would have lost more in the first month but I discovered after the first week that I wasn't taking it exactly as directed and that really affected the outcome. Also, I don't follow any crazy exercise routine. I do exercise every day but I don't spend hours doing it or anything. I'm sure if I did more cardio and eliminated a few things from my diet (like bacon ) I'd also lose more weight.

So after all that, to answer your question MadMike, I've found that Fenfast seems to be pretty steady in its effectiveness. It really is all a matter of how much you put into it. It doesn't work by itself. Stick to a low-cal diet and smaller food portions, take the pill like it says, and make exercise your new religion.

Comment

Working...
            X