A cure for the blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cure for the blue?

I know that this pill is supposed to help enhance mood. Does this mean that it will make me feel happier? I know it's not an anti-depressant or anything like that, but would it prevent me from feeling down?

This pill is nothing like an upper or an antidepressant. Based on their marketing literature on their website, it looks as though it has ingredients in it such as a stimulant that will provide you with energy. This energy helps to reduce the risk of the "blues" by avoiding fatigue and exhaustion, which can cause you to drag and lead your motivation levels to slump. At the same time, it also includes other ingredients that support the mood. This doesn't mean that they will put you in a better mood. What it means is that you will be less likely to have highs and lows. You'll be more steady which means you'll be able to remain more focused and will be at a reduced risk of emotional eating while you are at an increased opportunity for being driven to keep up your diet and exercise efforts. That said, nothing is better than your own natural drive.

Comment

Aww, Charlotte, I hope you're doing ok. If you're looking to feel better during your diet, try pumping up the amount of cardio you're doing and make it in the form of stuff you like to do, like walking in the fresh air (believe me, it feels great once you're out there, even when you don't feel like going) or just dancing around to your favorite happy music playlist. When you get your blood pumping, it really does put you in a way better mood. Give it a try. I hope you're smiling more!

Comment

Working...
      X