Should I start before or after the holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I start before or after the holidays

I think I'm gonna give FenFast a go. Do you guys think it's better if I start before or after the holidays. I know that technically you shouldn't wait and just do it, but I'm wondering if that would be the most logical path since I know I won't be following my usual routine over the next couple of weeks.

There are two answers to that question but they're based on your own habits. Since you don't plan to stick to your usual routine of diet and exercise over the next few weeks, I'd probably tell you to hold off before you get started FenFast isn't going to make fat fall off through the magic of the Christmas season. It will help you to stick to a great routine with more ease. So since you won't be using a routine, it won't benefit you as you'd like. I'd recommend holding off until you're willing ot make an effort.

Comment

If you start it right away, you might find that christmas won't cause you to gain as much weight (because you won't be as hungry and you'll burn thorugh more calories) so then you won't have as far to go when the holidays are over.

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
        If you start it right away, you might find that christmas won't cause you to gain as much weight (because you won't be as hungry and you'll burn thorugh more calories) so then you won't have as far to go when the holidays are over.

I agree. I don't see the point in waiting. If you know it's what you want to do, why not start it now. If you start making excuses for why you don't implement changes that you want to make right away, you'll always find a reason to avoid them. Instead of justifying to yourself why you should wait, just do it.

Comment

What did you end up choosing, TracyK? Did you have any luck in keeping weight from getting on at least, if not losing weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
            What did you end up choosing, TracyK? Did you have any luck in keeping weight from getting on at least, if not losing weight?

I actually didn't start until yesterday Bonnie haha. I decided to wait. I knew that I just wouldn't have the willpower to keep up with my goals. On the plus side I think I only gained two pounds, which isn't bad because I seriously thought I was going to put on 10 hahah. I was lucky in that I didn't eat too much. I hope that keeps up. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Working...
            X