Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much weight do you really lose on FenFast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much weight do you really lose on FenFast?

I'm not really a fan of diet pills of any kind (prescription or OTC) but I have to admit, I'm curious about this product. For those of you who have taken it, I was wondering how much weight loss actually occurs when taking this pill after one month? I've read that you can lose up to 25 pounds. That sounds like an awfully big promise and 25 pounds in four weeks is a lot of weight to lose in a short time. Anyone care to share how much they've actually lost? Thanks

I've never taken FenFast but I like PhenBlue a lot and it's made by the same company. You should think about that one if you want to lose a lot of weight. I lost 35 pounds and it really wasn't very hard at all. I have been telling lots of people about it. I'm starting to sound like a bad infomercial haha. It's hard to be enthusiastic without sounding like I"m selling it. I'm really not! I had to put a lot of work into the weight loss, but what I know is that it worked great. So good luck with yours too whichever you choose!

Comment

I think that you can lose up to 25 pounds but I think I read somewhere that a lot of dieters lose between 15 and 20 or something like that. Whatever it is, it's a lot faster than eating carrot sticks and running on the treadmill!

Comment

I've been on FenFast for just over three months. In total I've lost about 40 pounds so far. As PamelaPoison has said you do need to exercise a lot to really lose the weight though. Don't expect an miracles. I lost around 12 pounds in the first month. I might have been able to have lost more if I engaged in more exercise and really cut out the fat in my diet, but I'm not interested in dropping a ton of weight super fast. I want it to be gradual and manageable. That's what FenFast has allowed me to do. Essentially, the pill helps you to feel less hungry and you feel more energized. It's entirely up to you how much you let that help you out in terms of weight loss.

Comment

I don't know about FenFast, but I've been taking TrimThin for a bit longer than a month, and from what I understand the pills are rather similar accept for a few slight differences. I've lost 14 pounds in total. This is no where near the 25 pound mark, that you apparently can lose in a month by taking these pills, but it does say "up to 25 pounds" and it's the "up to" that's really important. More realistically speaking I'd say that the average person loses up to 15 pounds in a month. That said, you could lose more or less. It all depends on how much you exercise and how much and what you eat.

Comment

That's a good question. I'm interested in taking diet pills mystel and I was curious about the same thing. So far what everyone has to say doesn't sound too bad

Comment

I've never personally taken FenFast, but my sister does and she raves about it a lot...to a rather annoying degree That said, so far she's lost 30ish pounds in about two months - from what she tells us. Hope that helps

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed. I thought that you would lose far less weight than that! I might just rethink trying this diet pill.

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post
                  Wow, I'm impressed. I thought that you would lose far less weight than that! I might just rethink trying this diet pill.
                  It's a relief when you can find something that actually does what it claims to do. I love it when you can find these little gems that stop you from giving up all of your faith in the world.

Comment

Thanks for all of your thoughts and comments!

Comment

Working...
                    X