Is this right for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this right for me?

I’ve already been losing weight pretty good but I want to lose more faster. I think right now my main struggle is with eating too much. Portion control is really hard for me. Is FenFast what I should use?

As long as the ingredients in FenFast are not anything that you're allergic to and they seem alright to you, I would say give it a try. It could be the product that helps you control your portions as you want. The only think I'd recommend is that you follow the directions to the letter, that way you're ensuring you're giving FenFast an honest shot to see if it does actually work for you! I hope it does if you do choose to try it! Good Luck

Comment

I agree with Charlotte, Bonnie

Comment

I agree with Charlotte that it's worth a try if it is has caught your interest. Controlling appetite is supposed to be one of its benefits. I've read user reviews and they seem generally positive. Maybe you'll find luck with it too!

Comment

There is no harm in try FenFast if it is safe for you (as Charlotte pointed out). It will either work for you or it won't. I would also recommend that you give it a try. Aside from following the directions, keep in mind that this diet pill works best when it is combined with a healthy calorie conscious diet and regular exercise. You also shouldn't expect it to work overnight. As long as you tolerate it well, I would give it a good month before you make your final judgment on whether or not it works for you. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I'm going to try it. I don't see any reason it wouldn't react well so I'm only wondering if it will be effective. I guess the only way is to try. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X