Exercise Pill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise Pill?

Out of curiosity, if you aren't realy to concerned about the food side of things, could you use Fenfast 375 to help you to get more out of your workouts? LIke could you consider it an exercise pill or a fitness supplement?

can't see why not!

Comment

Yeah I bet you could. That makes sense. I mean it is designed to help you get the most out of your workouts and gives you an energy boost, right?

Comment

Sure! Absolutely. As long as you get an energy boost from it then it'll help you to push through the workout and work harder while you're doing it. Even the caffeine from coffee makes a workout better, so FenFast will surely do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
          Yeah I bet you could. That makes sense. I mean it is designed to help you get the most out of your workouts and gives you an energy boost, right?
          That's exactly what I meant. That's what it's for!

Comment

I actually think it works best as an "exercise pill". The ingredients in it work well when you combine them with physical activity. Therefore, it seems to make the most sense to me that you would use it with exercise for the most fat burning potential

Comment

would it be better than just drinking a cup of coffee or an energy drink?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                would it be better than just drinking a cup of coffee or an energy drink?

Yes, because the dose of caffeine is far more potent. You can't get the same benefits out of coffee or energy drinks as you can with a diet pill. Plus coffee (unless you drink it black) and energy drinks often contain other ingredients that are not necessarily beneficial for weight loss like sugar, cream, milk, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X