Tylenol and FenFast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tylenol and FenFast?

Just curious, can I take Tylenol if I’m taking Fenfast?

I don't think that would be a problem

Comment

I agree with TinaDancer I don't see how that would be a problem at all. If you're really worried about it you can always ask your pharmacist or doc but personally I would do it, especially if you're only taking Tylenol on occasion for a headache or something. If you're taking it regularly for a chronic condition, I would bring that up with my doctor because that's a different situation altogether.

Comment

I would. As JennyR said, unless you're popping Tylenol every day I wouldn't worry about it. I'd also take advil if that's the pill you'd typically take for a headache. The only one I'd be a little leery about is aspirin cause some people don't react well to it...I think it can interact with a lot of things and if I'm not mistaken it's a blood thinner. All that said, unless you intend to take another pill or supplement daily after you start FenFast I wouldn't worry about taking another pill every now and then for pain. Of course, if you're super worried about it, talk to you doc or pharmacist.

Comment

I agree with Speeddemon. You could also talk to your pharmacist about which one would be safer with Fenfast, tylenol or advil. They're different drugs so maybe one is better or safer.

Comment

Working...
          X