Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before you start seeing results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before you start seeing results?

I've never taken any OTC diet pills before and I'm thinking of maybe trying FenFast. I'm curious as to how long it will be after I take FenFast before I start seeing weight loss results. Do you start to lose weight right away, or is it something that you start noticing after several weeks? Thanks.

I started seeing results on the scale within the first week (I only weigh myself once a week so it might have been sooner but I wouldn't know). It was about two or three weeks before i started seeing results for clothing sizes. You do start losing weight right away but it speeds up after you've been on it a bit.

Comment

I've never personally taken it, but my sister (who does) started seeing results in the first week, as well. No one else really noticed a difference in her weight loss until after the first month.

Comment

For me, I'd say I really noticed it after the second week. That said, it's not until after a month that you can really start seeing the difference. I did lose a couple of pounds in the first week, but it wasn't until after week four that I could actually see/feel the difference in my clothes.

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for you input. Seems that everyone saw results in around the same time. That's good to know!

Comment

That's surprising. I've never seen such "consistent" results with one diet pill before. I have been thinking about this one and this is making me think that I may be right for considering it. I've looked into the ingredients and they all look promising, but the fact that everybody had at least some kind of results pretty fast is pretty impressive.

Comment

I think the reason that everybody seems to start weight loss sort-of within the same time frame is because of the design of the pill itself. If you read about the ingredients, they help you with bloating, fat burning, and hunger. Since there's so many different areas, it gets you started strong. Does it last? I dunno? Does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
              X