Natural Feeling Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Feeling Energy

Between LipoNitro and 3G BURN, what would be the best option for natural feeling energy. I'm not looking for extremely high energy that will risk leaving me jittery or feeling like I'm over the top with energy. I just want something that gives me enough to feel driven and that won't let me sag in the afternoon when I find it hardest to keep pushing through.

I think 3G Burn is the one I'd try first. I've heard a lot of good things. I don't know much about LipoNitro

Comment

I think both options look good Bethie, which is why I can understand you're asking which might be better. I think both can provide you with what you're looking for. That said, based on the names, I'd have to say I would personally try LipoNitro first because it sounds like its focused more on energy while 3G Burn sounds like it's more about fat burning. That's just my "expert" opinion

Comment

i agree with Speeddemon. I'd probably go for LipoNitro if that's what you want. I haven't tried it but based on the description, that's what it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by KraftMan View Post
          i agree with Speeddemon. I'd probably go for LipoNitro if that's what you want. I haven't tried it but based on the description, that's what it looks like.
          I've got the KraftMan agreeing with me Bethie. I feel that the "experts' have spoken lol. Let us know which one you decide on!

Comment

LOL I guess that's all the information I need. I'm glad I consulted the experts to find out what I needed to learn I do appreciate it KraftMan and Speeddemon

Comment

Anytime beautiful, anytime

Comment

Working...
              X