How many bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many bottles

How many bottles of PhenBlue do you think I would need to lose 20 pounds?

It depends on what you're doing to lose the weight. Each bottle is a month's supply. Maybe start with 3 (since you save money with a batch that size) and see how fast your diet drops weight. Then after 3 months, if you haven't lost all the weight, you can make your next choice. You should probably lose 1 to 2 pounds per week to be healthy so you'll likely be taking them for 10-20 weeks depending on what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
      It depends on what you're doing to lose the weight. Each bottle is a month's supply. Maybe start with 3 (since you save money with a batch that size) and see how fast your diet drops weight. Then after 3 months, if you haven't lost all the weight, you can make your next choice. You should probably lose 1 to 2 pounds per week to be healthy so you'll likely be taking them for 10-20 weeks depending on what you do.
      Thanks MadMike! This is really helpful I think I'm going to take your advice and order the three bottles. I'm really hoping this is going to work for me! Wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
      X