Support is more important than ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support is more important than ever

I'm going through a phase in which I'm finding it hard to focus on the flow of my positive energy. I can at times, but there are other times when I struggle. I think we all do right now. So much is going on. Support is more important than ever. From people. From people to supplements. It's important to share support and to receive it in return when we need it.

I agree! I think even those of us who were more positive to start are starting to really feel it now. This just feels like it will never end. We're getting more and more afraid and it seems like the world is getting more and more crazy. With so much negative energy and news, it's difficult to stay positive. I agree that support matters huge, both giving it and receiving it. Knowing we're not alone and that you can rely on others and they can rely on you helps a lot to keep things positive. It's so easy to be hard on yourself and on others right now. We really need to come together and support each other in the right ways.

Comment

Definitely is. It's mattered to me to both receive it and give it. I would feel terrible if someone I cared about felt alone but didn't feel they could reach out to me. Support and understanding is definitely what we all need a little more of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
        I'm going through a phase in which I'm finding it hard to focus on the flow of my positive energy. I can at times, but there are other times when I struggle. I think we all do right now. So much is going on. Support is more important than ever. From people. From people to supplements. It's important to share support and to receive it in return when we need it.
        Yes! Life is such a struggle right now. You're very right though. There are times when I can get through it fine, but there are some real low times where I really feel in the deeps. It's hard to swim through all the negative energy! Surrounding yourself with positive support and good friends (like you enviroTodd!) helps you to boost your own positive energy and share it in return. I'm greatful for all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Yes! Life is such a struggle right now. You're very right though. There are times when I can get through it fine, but there are some real low times where I really feel in the deeps. It's hard to swim through all the negative energy! Surrounding yourself with positive support and good friends (like you enviroTodd!) helps you to boost your own positive energy and share it in return. I'm greatful for all of you!
          It's funny - and kind - of you to say this. I have started gratitude journaling to help continue the flow of positive energy throughout my day. Last week, this forum - and the people in it like you, BabyButtons - made it in there. It's not the journaling itself that helps but that I spend my days paying attention to positive things so I'll know what to include in the journal so I've started seeing things through a new perspective. I'm viewing my days through a lens that seeks out positive energy that I'm grateful for so that I can take mental note of it and jot it down at the end of my day. Because of this process, my mind is always keyed into the good and the grateful instead of the negative and the frustration. Nothing has changed but my perspective but it makes a substantial difference and it has helped me to see how much participating here for so long as been helping me more than I realized. Thank you.

Comment

Awww! I'm so glad to hear this! This has seriously turned my day around Thank you so much for sharing all your positivity enviroTodd and I'm so glad that we (and me) are helping to make a difference. That's a very clever idea to keep a gratitude journal. I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to borrow your idea and start doing this. It will be nice to not only remind myself of the good all around me, but to have this reminder when I need to read it and remember. Thanks so much, to you, too, my friend. <3

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
              Awww! I'm so glad to hear this! This has seriously turned my day around Thank you so much for sharing all your positivity enviroTodd and I'm so glad that we (and me) are helping to make a difference. That's a very clever idea to keep a gratitude journal. I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to borrow your idea and start doing this. It will be nice to not only remind myself of the good all around me, but to have this reminder when I need to read it and remember. Thanks so much, to you, too, my friend. <3
              Of course I don't mind. It's not even my idea. Gratitude journaling is becoming an important trend. I'm glad it is. It's nice to hear when positive trends take off.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

Of course I don't mind. It's not even my idea. Gratitude journaling is becoming an important trend. I'm glad it is. It's nice to hear when positive trends take off.
                Good on you for keeping a positive journal eT. You do strike me as a journaling sort of person. How many types of journals do you keep? I tried it once and that was about all I could stand.

Comment

Anything we can do for ourselves to be positive right now is good for anything we want to accomplish.

Comment

Working...
                  X