Phenblue and food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenblue and food

I know that there are some pills that stop you from being able to eat certain foods safely because the foods change the way that the pills work. For example, grapefruits aren’t safe with a lot of drugs like blood pressure pills. Can you eat all foods when you take phenblue?

I don't think so. I think the main thing is to watch out for any caffeine that you eat or drink since there is caffeine in the pill so you don't want to fill yourself with stimulants and get shaky.

Comment

I agree with Bonnie. All you really need to watch is your caffeine intake. I don't know of any foods that will affect the pills and make them less effective or cause other issues. At the same time I'm not a scientist or doctor so it's always possible that there could be certain foods that don't mix well with the ingredients in the PhenBlue formula. That said, I've never had a problem and if there was anything you should avoid eating while on it, this should be included with the directions. Essentially, just watch you how much caffeine you ingest (and don't forget that foods like chococlate contain caffeine as well) and make sure you do not have any allergies to the ingredients in PhenBlue.

Comment

If you don't continually flood your body with chemicals and pills then you won't have to worry about throwing it off balance by eating foods that are perfectly good for you. Try to concentrate more on what you are eating in a natural sense and then you can lose weight without having to cause yourself any concern with chemical conflicts

Comment

Other than caffeine, I can't think of a conflict, but you're still going to want to eat healthy if you want to get the best results out of using Phenblue

Comment

Working...
          X