Still feeling hungry at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still feeling hungry at night

I know that you're not supposed to take PhenBlue before bed because the caffeine in it will keep you wired for sound, but usually it is the nighttime when I am the hungriest. I find that this diet pill works well during the day but it doesn't do much for me at night. What can I do to prevent eating before I go to bed and to prevent midnight snacking. Going to bed hungry really isn't much of a solution because it just makes it impossible to sleep and I'll usually cave and eat something. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

I think my question got buried. LOL, So I'll ask again. ANyone have any good evening snack suggestions so I won't go to bed hungry? Thanks

Comment

You might find that you need is a bit of an oral fix. It's not so much that you are hungry. Try eating vegetables like celery or carrots. Something that is light and won't give you a lot of energy or calories. Stay away from fruit though. It contains quite a bit of sugar and may work against your efforts to sleep, depending on how late you snack.

Comment

Drink lots of water in the evening. Just don't forget to go to the bathroom before bedtime or you'll be up all night haha

Comment

Thanks. I'll keep those tips in mind. The water one you need to be careful with though, cause it really does just make you have to get up to go to the bathroom in the night, which really defeats the purpose of sleeping LOL. I actually discovered that plain popcorn and rice cakes makes a good snack too.

Comment

I find high fiber stuff works, so ya, popcorn is good, but also things like cucumber slices

Comment

Hmm cucumber slices. Never thought of that one. Thanks PennyThoughts!

Comment

Working...
              X