Phenblue and exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenblue and exercise

I just wanted to share that when I first started phenblue I was mostly counting calories. Now I’ve added regular exercise 6 days a week and boy does it work BETTER! This is the perfect pair

I'm glad you're having more luck. I think the package says you're supposed to exercise, so that makes sense.

Comment

Ya. It is possible to lose weight by lowering your calorie consumption, but exercise is really what will help you to see results when you combine it with healthier and smarter eating.

Comment

Ya, there really isn't a better combination than reducing your calorie intake and exercising for losing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post
          Ya, there really isn't a better combination than reducing your calorie intake and exercising for losing weight.
          It's true but I had really been hoping that there would be because I'm taking such a good diet pill. I know that it did work without it, but geez does it ever work better with it! I guess it's true what they say when they tell you to follow the directions carefully on products you use.

Comment

Working...
          X