Take a Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a Break

I just wanted to say that while it is typically safe to take Phenblue for an extended period of time, it's a good idea to take a break from it after a couple of months to see if you can maintain weight loss. These pills do help you, but they shouldn't be taken forever. It's important to see if you can lose weight on your own or at least keep it off without their help.

It's true, but at the same time, it is safe to use them over the long term. So I guess the lesson is that they're safe to use while you need them, but when you dont, stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      It's true, but at the same time, it is safe to use them over the long term. So I guess the lesson is that they're safe to use while you need them, but when you dont, stop.

I agree with Bean. That's exactly how I feel about it. As long as you need them, use them, but use them with a goal in mind and always work toward reaching that goal. Once you've reached it, stop the pills. The point isn't to stay on the pills forever, but don't stop them just for the sake of taking a break if they work for you and you tolerate them well.

Comment

I see what you're getting at TeensyTiff, but I'm in agreement with Bean and Tony1968. I don't think you should necessarily break from the pills. I think you should simply stop taking them in the event that they are causing unpleasant side effects or because you've reached your weight loss goals.

Comment

that's true, you've guys raised a good point. I guess what I was trying to say is that if you've been taking it for a long time and you're only maintaining you should take a break from it and see if you can maintain on your own.

Comment

Working...
          X