What not to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What not to eat?

What kind of foods are the best ones to eat if you’re on a diet with Phenblue? Is there anything that I should avoid?

I used to take Xenical and I had to avoid fats or the side effects were very embarrassing. Is there anything like that with Phenblue?

Drew, so far in my experience, the only thing I would avoid while taking PhenBlue are products that contain caffeine, especially high levels of it. The reason is too much caffeine combined with PhenBlue could make you jittery, give you the shakes, and make you extremely wired, which could lead to insomnia. As for the best foods to eat, I'd recommend fruits, veggies, lean meat, whole grain breads, and other healthy food products. As with most diets when you're trying to lose weight, you should cut out high fatty foods, foods high in refined sugars, salt, and those that are loaded down with preservatives, processed meat, etc. As long as you eat a healthy and well-balanced diet that include foods that agree with your body, I'm sure you'll be able to avoid any embarrassing side effects.

Comment

I agree with Freddy. Go for decaf coffee and don't drink a lot of orange pekoe or green tea unless it's decaf. Don't even touch the energy drinks. They suck anyway and are full of sugar so they should be avoided on any diet, not just with Phenblue. Be careful with colas, too, because of their caffeine, but also their sugar.

Comment

Working...
      X