Best storage place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best storage place

Hi. I was wondering, does anyone know where is the best place to store a bottle of PhenBlue. I typically like storing medications in my medicine cabinet in my bathroom, but I know that's not technically the best place because the temperature fluctuates because of showers.

Like most medications, it's best to store it in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep it away from direct sunlight and you want to keep it at no higher than room temperature but also not in a freezing cold place either. If you have a medicine cabinet or cupboard in a bathroom without a shower or bath that doesn't get too hot in the summer, this may be a good place to store it. Otherwise, perhaps in a bedroom or some other safe place that it is out of reach of children or pets (if you have those) and that is easy for you to access and you won't forget about it.

Comment

Thanks JokerzWild. I think I'm going to start storing them in my powder room. It's a lot cooler there and there isn't all the steam that comes from hot showers. It is hard to figure out where to put it though, because it's so true that if you don't put it in an obvious place, it's so easy to forget about it and I have kids so I can 't just leave them hanging around anywhere.

Comment

Working...
      X