Is there caffeine in PhenBlue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there caffeine in PhenBlue?

I've been reading a few of the other posts about PhenBlue, and I've noticed that one of the cautions that have been given is to avoid drinking beverages with caffeine while taking this pill. Is this because it has caffeine in it?

Hello! There is a form of caffeine in Phenblue. It's not exactly the same as regular caffeine, it's caffeine anhydrous. I think that means that they sucked out the water from it or something like that. It acts like a stimulant like in coffee, but it doesn't have side effects that are as bad in my opinion. But since you're already taking a stimulant, you probably shouldn't pump yourself full of coffee, tea, and energy drinks because that would be overkill.

Comment

I agree with Bonnie. PhenBlue does contain a stimulant, so it's best not to have additional caffeine when taking PhenBlue. I currently take it, and I find I don't really need caffeine.

Comment

Bonnie is right about caffeine anhydrous not having any water in it. It is essentially the dried powder form of caffeine. It is believed that the powder form has a greater effect on the body because the body absorbs it more quickly than liquid.

Comment

Thanks for the info! That's exactly what I wanted to know

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post
            Thanks for the info! That's exactly what I wanted to know
            I hope that this has convinced you to find something that is more in line with the body's natural energies instead of trying to force chemical energy into the natural cycles of your form.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with enhancing the "natural energies" of the body, enviroTodd. After all, even natural sugars give you an energy boost. Caffeine is also a natural substance. So it's great to use it consciously and get the best benefits out of it

Comment

• This reply by iamsamgreen has been deleted by brightstar
                irrelevant to topic of discussion - spam message

Yes there is caffeine in phenblue . Since Phenblue is used for diet pills and weight loss.
              • This reply by robertjohn has been deleted by brightstar
                irrelevant to topic of discussion - spam message

Thanks for sharing this topic. Fast diet pills provide the diet pills to lose your weight.
              Working...
              X