low carbs or low fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low carbs or low fat

what kind of diet would work the best with Phenblue: low carbs or a low fat diet?

I'd have to say low fat. I'm personally not a fan of low carb diets. Definitely control how much carbs you eat, but I find cutting fat - especially all the bad fats - out of your diet not only helps with weight loss but is also good for your overall health.

Comment

I would suggest following both a low carb and a low fat diet. This will no doubt help you to lose more weight while taking this product.

Comment

Low fat diets have turned out to be a load of bull. Turns out, they really don't work. In fact, obesity rates have only increased since low fat foods have been introduced. The idea is to get a good balance of healthy fats (in moderation), lean protein, and high quality carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          Low fat diets have turned out to be a load of bull. Turns out, they really don't work. In fact, obesity rates have only increased since low fat foods have been introduced. The idea is to get a good balance of healthy fats (in moderation), lean protein, and high quality carbs.

I couldn't agree more MadMike. So many things on food market shelves marketed "healthy" or "diet" or "Low-fat" are not the "better-for-you" alternative that people think they are. They're just words to get people to buy. Health has nothing to do with it. I wish companies weren't allowed to use certain words like "healthy" on their products, because they're entirely misleading. And, you're right, low-fat products are only contributing to obesity and unhealthy lifestyles.

Comment

That's just scary. I didn't realize that there isn't really any monitoring of the word "healthy". Shouldn't that be something you need to prove, somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobby View Post
              That's just scary. I didn't realize that there isn't really any monitoring of the word "healthy". Shouldn't that be something you need to prove, somehow?
              The trouble is that by doing something like that, it would make food really expensive because you'd have to prove everything.

Comment

low carbs, not no carbs

Comment

Working...
                X