Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get out of your body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get out of your body?

When I'm done taking Phenblue, does anyone know how long it will take for the ingredients to be eliminated from my system? I'm only curious because I want to know when I'll be fully on my own without the support of the diet pill to see if I can notice a difference.

I'm not entirely sure but I would imagine that it is under 12 hours. THe reason I think this is that the directions for the product say that you take it in the morning and again in the afternoon. To me, that suggests that after around 6-8 hours, its' starting to wear off. If you take it in the afternoon and there isn't going to be a problem sleeping at night, then it will definitely have to have worn off between lunchtime and bedtime. So that's likely a span of around 10-11 hours, so after 12 hours you're probably safe. Even if there is some kind of substance left in your body it isn't having any effect on you after that point. So really, it would be the next day, based on my best guess.

Comment

Ya I agree. It's probably pretty fast. If you need to take it once or twice per day, I'd assume that the effects wear off in that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        Ya I agree. It's probably pretty fast. If you need to take it once or twice per day, I'd assume that the effects wear off in that time.

I agree with Drew and enviroTodd. I'm sure you could flush it out of your system faster too if you drank a lot of water.

Comment

Working...
        X