confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

How much caffeine is in PhenBlue? I can see the ingredients list which I appreciate but I don't understand how to read milligrams. How much caffeine is in it compared to a cup of coffee? I'm trying to control how much caffeine I put in my body when using this pill because I don't want to overdo it. Thanks!

Every serving of Phenblue has 150mg of caffeine in it. That part is written on the label for the product. Though it's a proprietary formula, the company that makes phenblue at least had the respect for dieters to put how much caffeine is in it because that's a common question. It drives me crazy when companies fail to provide that information as it is very important in deciding whether it is appropriate for many people and it can hep to determine what foods and drinks you can have. After all, after having 150mg of caffeine, you really shouldn't chase it down with a double espresso shot.
    The average black cup of coffee (i mean a measured cup, like if you pour coffee into a measuring cup - 8 ounces), there is about 95 mg of coffee. I currently drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning, which means I get about 190mg of caffeine each morning.
    Phenblue therefore has 40mg less than what I'd usually get in the morning so I wouldn't be afraid of side effects in my case but I also wouldn't drink coffee while taking phenblue.

Comment

I agree with enviroTodd. It would likely be best if you just avoided other sources of caffeine while you take PhenBlue Christysmile. You'll likely find that you don't really need the other stuff anyway after you take the pills.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        I agree with enviroTodd. It would likely be best if you just avoided other sources of caffeine while you take PhenBlue Christysmile. You'll likely find that you don't really need the other stuff anyway after you take the pills.
        That's very true. If you like the experience of having a daily coffee but don't want to double up on the caffeine, just go for decaf and you'll have a similar experience when you combine it with PhenBlue. You might also consider this a good time to switch to green tea since that contains even more weight loss boosting substances.

Comment

Ya it's about a cup and a half, so by the end of the day you've had 3 cups

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
            Ya it's about a cup and a half, so by the end of the day you've had 3 cups

Thanks Whirlybird that really makes a lot of sense to me! That's exactly what I wanted to know

Comment

Working...
            X