Why the blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the blue?

This is probably going to sound like a dumb question but why is this product called Phenblue? Does anyone know? I get that the "Phen" part is likely a nod to phentermine but why "blue"? Is it because there is blue coloring in the capsules or does it actually help to prevent or alleviate the blues?

That's actually a really good question, Lady Greenfairy. To be honest though I think the whole thing is just named that way because the pills are colored blue. So it's just referring to the color they are? I don't know if that's it but looking at htem they're blue so it looks like that should be the reason.

Comment

actually, I think you’re right about the blue but I think it has this name because the things that this pill does are something like the things that Phentermine blue does. Like fat burning and shrinking your appetiete.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        That's actually a really good question, Lady Greenfairy. To be honest though I think the whole thing is just named that way because the pills are colored blue. So it's just referring to the color they are? I don't know if that's it but looking at htem they're blue so it looks like that should be the reason.

I'm inclined to agree with you Bethie. I think that's exactly why they're called blue. I'm willing to be it's something far more surface level like the color of the pills and not about helping with your mental health.

Comment

It is a combination of the fact that yes they have blue int he pills but Phentermine Blue used to be a very common nickname for one of the versions of that prescription pill, as MadMike pointed out. It is a play on the name so that it can point out that the benefits are somewhat in the same ballpark. The ingredients are appetite suppressants, stimulant, etc, so it is probably using the name as a part of marketing for itself as an alternative to that medication but that is safer.

Comment

Oh! That makes so much sense! Thanks so much for your responses I feel enlightened haha

Comment

Working...
            X