No announcement yet.

Are Phenblue capsules easy to swallow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Phenblue capsules easy to swallow?

Hi ya'll. I've been thinking about trying either Phenblue or maybe FenFast, but I was thinking of maybe taking Phenblue because it comes in capsules. I have a heck of a time trying to swallow pills. It's a phobia of mine. Do those you who take Phenblue find it easy to swallow?

They're very easy to swallow. I used them for nearly my whole diet and I never once had a problem with them. I should mention that I struggle with swallowing pills a lot. I can't take extra strength headache pills because they're too big. I have to take the regular strength kind since they're smaller.
    Phenblue is a capsule which I find a lot better than tablets. I found it easy to get down because they were also pretty light. They don't stick to your tongue. That's important because it's best if you take them with water and water is horrible when it comes to taking pills. Milk makes it way easier but you can't do that with phenblue (at least not that I know of).
    You'll likely be fine with these. They go all the way down really easy. My technique is pop it into my mouth, fill up my mouth with water, and gulp. They're tiny so you don't even realize it's there when it goes down.

Comment

I agree with PamelaPoison. I take PhenBlue as well and I really find them easy to swallow too. In fact, one of the reasons why I chose them over other diet pills that were similar was because they were capsules and I find them easier to go down. You won't have a problem swallowing these pills. They are small. As PamelaPoison said, just take lots of water and gulp. Piece of cake!

Comment

Great thanks! I think I'm going to give these pills a try. You both seem to understand my pill-swallowing dilemma haha!

Comment

Yes, from what I hear they are easy to swallow. Just make sure that if you ever do run into problems swallowing them that you don't break them apart. Pill (tablets or capsules) should be taken whole. This ensures that you receive the proper dosage.

Comment

Working...
          X