Did the formula change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the formula change?

Hi everyone. I'm wondering something. Did the formula to PhenBlue change? My friend told me that it did but she couldn't remember which ingredient was different. I've only got one of the new bottles, so I have no idea. Does anyone know?

Your friend is right. The formula was changed just slightly. I personally think it's better. They really streamlined the ingredients to make the effects they're aiming to give dieters. I think the older ones were good, but these ones are better. They're more potent but they also work with each other better than the last bunch. Seriously, I'm not knocking the old formula, but it now has ingredients that have more studies done on them and that are just better known to be safe and effective. I'm actually impressed with companies that will make the change when they come across something better, instead of just sticking with something they already have because it's what's already there. It's probably pretty expensive to switch formula ingredients so I have to respect Intechra for giving a care about their customers instead of just trying to make money.

Comment

I agree with you enviroTodd! I have a lot of respect for a company that does create a product with the consumers best interest in mind. I'm glad that companies take the time, money and effort to improve and update their formulas with ingredients that have more studies behind them

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
        Your friend is right. The formula was changed just slightly. I personally think it's better. They really streamlined the ingredients to make the effects they're aiming to give dieters. I think the older ones were good, but these ones are better. They're more potent but they also work with each other better than the last bunch. Seriously, I'm not knocking the old formula, but it now has ingredients that have more studies done on them and that are just better known to be safe and effective. I'm actually impressed with companies that will make the change when they come across something better, instead of just sticking with something they already have because it's what's already there. It's probably pretty expensive to switch formula ingredients so I have to respect Intechra for giving a care about their customers instead of just trying to make money.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm also glad to hear that it's improved. It is nice knowing that the manufacturer took a responsible approach to updating its formula. My friend will be glad to know she was right. She likes being right...

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm also glad to hear that it's improved. It is nice knowing that the manufacturer took a responsible approach to updating its formula. My friend will be glad to know she was right. She likes being right...
          LOL it's always nice to make friends happy, for whatever reason that might be

Also I wanted to point out that I like it when companies change formulas to make them better not just to stay on top of the latest hyped ingredient

Comment

Working...
          X