Good for workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for workouts

I know a lot of the people on this board say they love Phenblue for weight loss. I'm having more luck with it for making my workouts great. Am I alone with this?

No! My friend takes it and she loves it for workouts too! She says that she has more energy when she exercises and she can go for longer. She's also dropped quite a few pounds since being on it. I'm really tempted to try it myself Thanks for sharing Whirlybird!

Comment

That's amazing! Has your friend been using phenblue for long? That is, did the reaction just work for your friend for a couple of weeks or did it keep lasting over a few months or something like that? If it keeps lasting, that's actually a pretty good thing to have.

Comment

i think the trick with taking it is to take it before you're physically active. This is when it seems to work best at least for me. I find it is much better at giving me energy and improving my activity levels than it is at suppressing my appetite, but that's just me. My sister has also taken it and she finds that it really helps her to eat less. It's funny how we all react to stuff differently!

Comment

It's weird how the same ingredietns can impact people differently. At least it seems to be helping no matter what the effect.

Comment

Working...
          X