Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it burn fat even if I don't exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it burn fat even if I don't exercise?

I know that in order for Phen Blue to work the most effectively you need to combine it with a calorie-conscious diet and regular exercise, but will it still help me to burn fat even if or when I don't exercise? Does it work beyond just as an aid to conventional dieting methods?

Oops! I think this got lost among other questions. So I'm going to ask it again. Will I burn fat without exercising? And if so, how much?

Comment

You will burn fat without exercising, but not enough that you'll see any measurable fat loss. Therefore, if you're interested in taking PhenBlue but don't plan on making any significant changes to your diet or exercise regimen, you're not going to get any of the actual results you want. Only take a diet pill aid if you're invested in it working optimally (by following the directions). Otherwise, why bother put extra junk in your body that you don't need?

Comment

I don't think there's anything you can use that will burn enough fat to lose weight if you don't do anything else like exercising. That's the whole point of a fat burner. To speed up what you're doing, not to do it all for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          I don't think there's anything you can use that will burn enough fat to lose weight if you don't do anything else like exercising. That's the whole point of a fat burner. To speed up what you're doing, not to do it all for you.

Thanks MadMike. I think I knew this deep down but sometimes you just gotta ask in case by some small miracle you could do less and get more, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post

Thanks MadMike. I think I knew this deep down but sometimes you just gotta ask in case by some small miracle you could do less and get more, you know?
            I get that. Too many companies prey on those of us who want this to be true.

Comment

Working...
            X