fat blocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat blocking

I just realized that PhenBlue works as a fat blocker on top of the other things it does. I have been pondering the concept of fat blockers for some time now. Fat is very good for you when you eat the right types. Also, eating too much fat when you take a fat blocker would make for some uncomfortable bowel movements because it would all be undigested fat. So if you’re already cutting back on fat in your diet to eat a healthy amount of it, wouldn’t that automatically do what the fat blocker was meant to do? I am not assuming I’m right. I’m seeking to understand.

If you're already trying to keep your fat levels in a healthy range but you need a bit of extra help, that's where fat blockers are really good

Comment

I see what you're saying enviroTodd and I never thought of it that way before but what you said makes a lot of sense.I would also think that if you're cutting back on fat, then you are doing what a fat blocker is designed to do. Therefore, you shouldn't need to take it unless - as Whirlybird pointed out - you need a bit of extra help. Personally, I'm not entirely sure how well fat blockers work. I know that there are different kinds and different degrees of strength, but I'm always worried that if I take it I'll end up on the toilet lol

Comment

It's my understanding that that's exactly the purpose of a fat blocker enviroTodd. So if you're keeping your fat levels in check, then I don't think the fat blocker in PhenBlue will have any effect on you in one way or another, but at the same time, as whirlybird pointed out at times when you haven't kept your fat levels in check the fat blocker can give you that little bit of extra help that you need.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
          It's my understanding that that's exactly the purpose of a fat blocker enviroTodd. So if you're keeping your fat levels in check, then I don't think the fat blocker in PhenBlue will have any effect on you in one way or another, but at the same time, as whirlybird pointed out at times when you haven't kept your fat levels in check the fat blocker can give you that little bit of extra help that you need.
          If you're keeping your fat levels in check, I still think PhenBLue will have an effect. It'll block some more of that fat. It's just likely not what you'd want since dietary fat isn't the problem in your diet. So it would still have an effect, just not one that would really be the best in that precise circumstance. Do any of us really have our food fat levels under control though? LOL

Comment

Working...
          X